Thursday 2 February 2012

Unilad Controversy.

Everyone needs to get a grip over the comments placed on unilad.com! The site allowed young adults like myself to express ourselves, at times poking fun at the dark world provided to us by you the older generation! The Jokes about rape which sparked much controversy are just that! Jokes! They were in no way intended to be taken seriously! Personally I found much of the content the site provided to be hilarious and well written including the articles in question. Am I the only one?

I have been saddened to see my close friend Jame Street's life torn apart by the recent unfounded media harassment. Jamie is one of the kindest and most caring people I have met during my two years here at the University Of Plymouth, his recent persecution has left me sickened. I would like to take this opportunity to wish Jamie and the rest of the unilad team the best of luck in the future! Tom.

5 comments:

  1. His life's been torn apart?
    What about the lives of the rape victims, who these jokes mock?
    Don't moan about how a man's life is torn apart for mocking victims of a heinous crime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no jokes about rape. Six years on and I'm still not laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOR THE LAST TIME!! jamie was NOT involved with the rape article. why is he taking blame?! jeeeesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people will believe anything the media tells them.

    ReplyDelete